Wednesday, May 8, 2013

CDAC Progressive Challenge

This is the card I made for the CDAC (Crafters Digital Art Center) Progressive Challenge. In this challenge you can request the first image for free and by linking your creation on the site it then entitles you to the next image.

I am also entering this card in the Oldie but a Goodie Challenge - April Showers. In this challenge we have to use an item that is six month old or more. My item is the Spellbinders Beaded Oval Die Cut that I dug out of my "I'll use it one day" box.

Also entering this card in  The Cheerful Stamp Pad Challenge #59 "April Showers Bring May Flowers"

 
 
 
 
Digital Image - CDAC
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug - Snowflakes
Die Cuts - Spellbinders - Beaded Ovals
                                       - Classic Ovals
Flower Die Cuts - Silhouette Cameo
Sentiment - Computer generated
Flourish Stamp - Inkadinkado

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! Love that purple umbrella ... and the sentiment too. You've embellished it so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharyn, your card is beautiful. What a fabulous color combo! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES!!

    Christine - CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card!!
    Thanks for playing along with The Cheerful Stamp Pad

    Krisha DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!! I really like your colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love to read them all.