Thursday, September 26, 2013

Imagine That! Challenge Inspiration

I am extremely late with this post as it should of been done yesterday. I haven't been well the last couple of days and the last thing I felt like doing was posting a blog entry. I am much better now so here is my card for the Imagine That! Challenge Blog.



 
 
There is still a couple of days left to get your entry in for this months challenge and for this month only you can get Penguin Cocoa for free.
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Through the Craft Room Door  -  Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody  -  #29 Anything Goes
That Craft Place  -  Things with Wings
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love the embossed background and that fantastic image. Gorgeous work. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this Week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Love your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorjuss, I love this thanks for joining us at That Craft Place.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharyn, this is soooo AWESOME!! I totally LOVE that embossing folder and your sponging you did to it - such a pretty effect! And it's so perfect with this li'l penguin - he fits so snug in that spot! :) Thanks so much and hope you're having a wonderful week! Hugs! kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love to read them all.