Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Feeling Sketchy #72



A clean and simple card today for the Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog. The optional challenge was to use patterned paper. I love stripes and dots together but my patterned paper with the dots looked a little sparse, so I grabbed a couple of circle stamps, some matching ink colours and stamped away. I quite like the way it turned out.

This is the sketch we hade as inspiration

 
 
 
Don't forget to link up your project on the Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog to be in the draw for this months prize of 5 rolls of twine from Whimsy Farm Twine.
 
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Challenges 4 Everybody  -  #31 Anything Goes
 
Sister Act Card Challenge  -  #28 Anything Goes
 
Addicted To Stamps and More  -  #66 Anything Goes
 
Through The craft Room Door  -  Anything Goes
 
 
Stamp  -  Hero Arts
Punch  -  Martha Stewart
Die Cut  -  Silhouette Cameo
 

 
  
 

2 comments:

  1. I agree that the stripes and polka dots looks great! I love how you added some more of your own circles. Great idea to make the DSP your own! Thanks for playing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you used on your card. Great use of the sketch. Thanks for linking up with us at the SIster Act Challenge Blog!
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love to read them all.