Friday, May 16, 2014

Feeling Sketchy Challenge #90

 
Oops, I am a day late with my post for the Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog. To be quite honest I meant to do it last night but I completely forgot all about it. Never mind better late than never.

This is the sketch we had as inspiration.
 
 
 
Our Sponsors this month are -
 
 
Bugaboo Digi Stamps, have wonderful digital stamps, from funny and quirky to cute and cuddly.

 Our winner will have 7 digi stamps of their choice.


Molossi$30 chipboard and bling package

Molossi are supplier to the scrapbooking and papercraft industry.
 
We are the proud distributors of: Xyron, Venison , Derivan ,  Helmar, Crafty Koala,  Pelikan Artline, Cumberland Stationery, X-Press Graphix, Creative Options, plus our own Molossi range and MUCH MUCH more with over 5000 products to offer in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love to read them all.