Monday, August 24, 2015

A Birthday Card




My card for the Scrapbook Boutique challenge this month is once again focusing on the colours in the challenge photo. It is such a pretty colour combo that I decided to make it for a friend who has a birthday coming up.

Enter Our Challenge - starts 10th each month
 
 
Stamps - Heartfelt Creations  -  Posy Patch
Dies     -  Spellbinders        -  Nobel Rectangles
                                            -  Romantic Rectangles
Punch  -  Martha Stewart   -  Monarch Butterfly
Embossing Folder  -  Cuttlebug  - Swiss Dots
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 

 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! A gorgeous interpretation .
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant card. I love the flowers you have created on it. Thanks for joining in at Scrapbook Boutique this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - a really elegant and pretty card! Love your flowers and that gorgeous frame you created for your layout - a super take on the inspiration pic. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique this month:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty Sharyn, I love the colours too and I also love the dimension you have added to your card! So glad you could share it with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure your friend will love this card Sharyn. The flowers are so pretty in those gorgeous colours. Beautiful embossed frame too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love to read them all.